Saturday, October 11, 2008

This past Thursday I had a day off of work for Yom Kippur. In the midst of my errands, dishes, laundry and the few hours of work I had to do in order to make the day feel productive, I took a trip to Target to check out their doggie gear. My coworker, Elba, had pointed out that the store has great Halloween costumes for dogs, and upon seeing how cute they all were, I nearly decided that Kenzie would be a fluffy little bumblebee this year (cute, right?!):I even carried the outfit around with me for awhile, but a darling autumn sweater caught my eye while I was strolling ... and it won me over. The owl sweater, I figured, Kenzie can get more wear out of, and it will be perfect for Thanksgiving!


The sweater couldn't fit Kenzie more perfectly, and I don't think she minds it ... too much. :)


No comments: