Monday, October 27, 2008

Kenzie's so spoiled!

Kenzie is so pleased that Mommy had a birthday recently, because she got gifts, too! (Really cute ones, I might add.) Here's a quick rundown.

What I like to call a "Kensington Bear" outfit from Gma and Gpa Jones (Love the ear holes!):


Do I have to wear the hat?

A pug puppet that she has loved so much it isn't really fit for photos — may have to throw it in the washing machine soon! The idea is for Ryan or I to put the puppet on our hands and squeak it and play with her. She likes that ... but overwhelmingly prefers sticking her head inside the puppet and attempting to turn the whole thing inside out!

An adorable photo frame from Gma and Gpa Summers with Kenzie's picture in it, which now sits on my desk at work so I can see my sweet Kenzie Bean all throughout the day:


And a cute hand-me-down sweater from her poodle friend Gidget, who had a lengthy photo shoot (glamour shots?) with Kenzie when Ryan and I were gone to Santa Barbara for my birthday this weekend. What a surprise! Those Brannons always have something up their sleeve. :) I'll post some of those photos when I can ... the ones I've seen are really cute. It really does look like Kenz and Gidg are best buddies.

No comments: