Friday, April 11, 2008

This past Monday, I took Mackenzie to the vet for a check-up. She was so calm, and even took a nap in the waiting room, inside the tote bag I brought her in. The rest of the time she enjoyed popping her head out to see the world!


Kenzie weighed in at 3.8 lbs. at 9 weeks (tiny little thing for a puggle), and she's now on a couple of medications to get rid of some parasites ... poor thing. After we got home, of course, she was exhausted from the outing and indulged in a long nap.


Don't be mislead by all these sweet sleeping pictures, though. Kenzie likes to be up and about, having lots of fun (and occasionally causing trouble)! She romps all over the place, and every day when Ryan and I get home from work, she's super hyper and rambunctious ... for hours! But I don't blame her; after all, she's a puppy and she spends most of the day in our bathroom.


"Mommy, I know I'm not supposed to be chewing on this wire."


"Daddy, aren't you glad I'm helping you pay bills?"


Kenzie's first bath (she was so worn out afterward):


"Get me out of here!"

Mackenzie loves finding good places to sleep:


And already found her favorite spot in our bed:


Mommy sure loves Kenzie...








2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love her face!! She is too cute!! Hope to see ya'll soon!! :)

Crystal said...

She's adorable and y'all are hilarious!